Thursday, September 20, 2012

September 20, 2012

This week has felt off.
It's one of those things where you just can't quite put your finger on it, but you know it's there.
Which in some ways can make it even more frustrating than knowing what is wrong.

I like clear cut things in my life.
If I'm given too many choices or my life is too loose than I revert to stagnation.
Yet, on the other hand if I'm too busy or things are too rigid I want to rebel against those as well.

Is finding balance in life a continual practice?
I think so...
And as I type that I'm a little disheartened knowing that I will always be testing, evaluating, etc... to make sure that my life is balanced right. It's not finding the balance and then it's always good. It takes constant work and effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment